Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Honourable Mentions

Ok so there will definitely be a few mentions of my cousin and my boyfriend on this blog, so I will give you some goss on who they are.

My Cousin - for the purposes of this blog she will be know as "Ash". Ash is my cousin, my best-friend and my wing-man (yes that is a HIMYM reference for those playing along). She picks up the pieces when I'm in between relationships and listens to me gush about the person I'm currently with. Ash works for City Chic and has a very keen eye for fashion. For the later photos that will be posted in regards to some of the outfits, it will be her that is behind puting them together. Ash was also the reason this blog was started.

My Boyfriend - My current boyfriend who we will call "TB" (short for Teddy-Bear) has been more of a rock to me in the time that I have known him than he will ever fully understand. TB and I have been seeing each other for a little under a month now, so it will be experiences with him that I will be referring to when it comes to progress, feelings, and the all important "Talk".

No comments:

Post a Comment