Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Who is this chick?

My name is Amanda-Lee, I am a sydney-sider who is addicted to blogging!

Currently I run 5 blogs including this one.
Storywings - The book review site that has grown to become my favourite internet baby
The Half-Dead Tortoise - the blog that follows my writing journey
Super Purple Monkey Bucket - the blog that gives me the freedom to let loose and give my opinions about anything and everything.
The Cookbook - the blog that holds the collection of recipes that I find from time to time and would love to try out.
LSD - It's Addictive - the blog that will soon be following my views on dating, love, sex, relationships and the differences between these things.

I am a trained accountant that works in my chosen field and a midnight writer. Writing has been a passion and a goal of mine since I was little. Blogging keeps me writing even when I don't have the inspiration to continue on with my current works in progress.

I love to look good, not that I always do, but I never step out of the house without some nice clothes on and a smile...mostly.

Having a cousin working for a fashion shop helps some :)

On a good day I might fit into a 12, but most days I'm a size 14 which leaves me open to being dressed up by my cousin whenever I walk into her City Chic store. Through her I developed the need to look nice when out. It was through my own devices though, that I fell in love with shoes...if you can find me a hot pair of heels I will love you forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment